Over on Talking Small Business, I had the chance to sit down with Megan and host a Creative at Heart Round 10 Recap. Megan is my biz bestie and has supported me throughout the whole planning process. Then, during the event, she was onsite helping me with virtual attendees… so she’s got a unique perspective. I can’t begin to tell you how special Round 10 wound up being to me. Not only was it our tenth round but because after 2020, we were all dying for that in person connection and that feeling of “normal”.
On this podcast episode, we dive into how the pandemic changed my planning process. For this round, we wound up creating a more intimate conference and even offer a virtual option. So, If you’re wondering what it’s really like to host a conference, or if you just love all things C@H, come take a listen to our recap of Creative at Heart Round 10!
Inside this episode, you’ll hear:
- How being safe led to a more intimate conference
- The pros & cons of adding a virtual ticket
- How I survived planning without my right hand gal, Emily
- Keynotes vs. panel sessions for conferences: pros & cons
- How this year’s conference is making us think about the future
Grab your coffee & let’s recap C@H Round 10!
All photos from Alex & Sara Lucas of AL Weddings!
want 2 free trello boards?! grab them below!