Lily Jade recently came out with their first ever vegan leather bag! I was so excited to get my hands on this beauty for a few reasons:
One: Lily Jade bags are always the highest quality. I have several (see my review of Jennifer here & Anna here) and have taken them all over the country! (In fact, Anna traveled with me to Scotland!) I knew if they were going to create a vegan leather bag it would be the highest quality, too!
Two: I’ve been on the hunt for a black diaper bag. Maybe it’s because it’s winter, but I’ve found I’ve wanted to have a black backpack for a few months now yet couldn’t find the “perfect” one. When I saw the Caroline in black, I knew she was it! I love her classic gold hardware and her light interior – it makes it so much easier to see what’s inside!
There are several key features I want to tell you about:
- Her pockets are very deep! My wallet can fit in the front outside zip pocket, and my 32 oz Hydroflask bottle can fit in either the outside side pocket! I carry this bottle everyone so this is huge for me!
- You can wear her as a backpack, a messenger bag, a shoulder bag or simply use the grab handles. I love that I can hide the backpack straps in the back zip pocket if I’m not using her that!
- Her shoulder straps are comfortable! It’s hard to find a fashionable bag that’s comfortable, yet I can wear her as a backpack & feel great!
- My 13” Air fits with plenty of room to zip; I can use this bag as a “mom” bag when I’m not with baby too!
- It’s very easy to wipe clean on both the exterior & interior (for all those baby messes!).
- The Lily Jade Large Packing Case fits with room to spare! I love using the packing cases to organize clothes, snacks, diapers, etc. so knowing that the large size fits is great!
If you can’t tell already, I highly recommend this bag! 🙂 I’m grateful to have partnered with Lily Jade in receiving the Caroline but would not share a product with you I didn’t use myself & wholeheartedly love!
If you have any questions about the bag, comment below; you can also check out my Insta-Story videos of the bag here – just click on my “Bag Review” highlight!
Please note that while this article does include affiliate links, I only share content or resources that I personally use. I might get a small kickback for purchases made through these links but wouldn’t recommend any of these resources unless I trusted using them in my own businesses/life.