Yep, here it is. The 2014 Goal Post.
Let’s get started …
1. Plan & Design a minimum of 3 Styled Shoots.
2. Book (at least) 3 more 2014 weddings.
3. Book (at least) 9 weddings/events for 2015.
4. Attend 2 Conferences/Workshops/Intensives (Hello, MTH 2014!!!!)
5. Continue blogging 4-5 days a week
6. Have (at least) 3 features in 2014 (blogs… or even print!)
7. Coordinate a meet-and-greet specifically for Designers in the Wedding Industry in the VA/DC/MD area
8. Expand my knowledge of Floral Design.
9. Hire a Branding/Website Designer to expand the DSE blog into a full website.
10. With #9 – create & build a cohesive DSE brand, complete with the full DSE Bride & Groom Experience.
11. Continue networking with friends in the wedding & creative industry through social media, emails, sweet cards & coffee dates.
12. Continue refining and expanding my packages… whatever that may mean!
13. Purchase an iPad. It would be so much more convenient when I travel & for bride consultations.
14. Be working DSE full-time by the beginning of 2015 (!!!!!!)
1. Complete the 3 month Contentment Challenge in Jan, Feb & March.
2. Spend more time in the present than I do planning my future.
3. In relations to #2 – Have 1 Social Media Free Weekend per month.
4. Focus on my husband. He’s my top priority. Not my business. Not myself. HIM.
5. Take Knox on more hikes. He really, really loves them.
6. Run my 3rd 10K in 60 minutes or less.
7. Let’s be serious, my quiet times suck. I need to spend more INTENTIONAL time with God. (I was given this, this & this for Christmas, so I plan to put them to good use in 2014.)
9. Spend a day touring museums in DC.
8. Learn how to play Madden. It’s something he loves; I want to be able to do it, too… or at least put up a fighting chance.
10. Spend a weekend in Savannah with Matt. And I just may never come back.
11. Run my first Half Marathon… just completing it would be nice:)
12. Make a Scrapbook. Or two. (I’m 2 1/2 years behind.)
13. Find a really, really great mascara. You laugh, but it’s a real problem:)
14. Focus on our Savings, not our Spending. Buying a house in 2016 would be really awesome.
Did you make Goals for 2014? What are they?
(( Pictures by Katelyn James Photography … I never get tired of looking at our E-session from Dec ’12!! ))