I am SO excited to share about task management and quarterly planning on this podcast episode with you!!! I recently joined Anna Dearmon Kornick on It’s About Time, a podcast about Work + Life + Balance, to share all my secrets of how I do all the things. You probably know by now how many hats I wear in my biz and at home — between welcoming our 3rd baby in 4 years to running multiple small businesses from home with my husband Matt, I’m a multi-passionate person and… I’m THRIVING!!
The key to it all has been in creating a SUSTAINABLE ongoing routine to tackle my dailys & bring my dreams to life!! Task management and quarterly planning are a must! In this episode, I share with Anna the essential tools & resources I use for task management, how I create that sustainable ongoing routine & how EXACTLY to get started with quarterly planning without getting overwhelmed. I get what small biz owners face on the reg & if you’re feeling overwhelmed at all and unsure how to keep your biz on track, I think you’re going to LOVE this episode.
In this episode of It’s About Time you’ll also hear:
- The multiple businesses I run and how I became an entrepreneur
- What being an Integrator means and what types of high-level creatives my agency serves
- Essential tools and resources I use for task management and biz operations (hint: there’s only 4 of them!!)
- How keeping the bigger picture in mind and creating a sustainable ongoing routine can help people tackle their daily tasks and work on bringing their dreams to life
- How people can get started with quarterly planning and avoid getting discouraged
- And more!!